Sydney Local Court Lawyers
Facing a local court appearance at Waverley?
If you have been charged with an offence, and/or received a Court Attendance Notice, and need to attend the Waverley Local Court – whether you wish to plead guilty or not guilty, or need advice on this decision – then the team at the Sydney Local Court Lawyers can assist. That’s all we do. Local court work. Everyday.
The police officers from various stations in Sydney’s eastern suburbs are always busy. The police presence in these areas is high. There’s a prevalence of drink-driving (Random Breath Testing, or RBT) and drug-driving (Mobile Drug Testing, or MDT) testing being undertaken, as well as drug possession and supply, assaults, traffic and driving offences (such as negligent driving), ADVO’s and APVO’s, theft/larceny, people refusing to “move along” or leave licensed premises when asked, and a myriad of other matters that are dealt with in the Waverley local court.
The Waverley Local Court Lawyers will represent you in:
- Drink Driving
- Traffic offences
- Drug possession
- Apprehended Violence Orders
- Negligent and dangerous driving
- Property damage
- Children’s Court
- and all other matters in the local court.
People choose the Waverley Local Court Lawyers because:
- We have a proven track record of getting great results for our clients.
- We explain everything to our clients – the charges they face, the likely sentence or penalty, advice on how to plead, the court process, what our clients can do to improve their position, what their references need to say, who to bring with you to court (and even what to wear, if you want our advice on that too!).
- Our rates are very competitive and there are no hidden fees or charges. If the plea is guilty (for drink-driving, for example) you’ll pay one fee, up-front. That’s it. The one-off fee covers all meetings, advice, correspondence and court appearances.
- The principal, Sally McPherson, is completing her Masters in Law (Criminal Practice) – a rare and relevant qualification in the field of local court work.
- We give expert legal advice
Legal help from our Waverley Lawyers is just a phone call or email away
……we are experts in all matters in the local courts of Sydney, NSW.
away……we are experts in all matters in the local courts in NSW.