Facing a Local Court Appearance?
We'll get you the best possible outcome.
Lismore Local Court Lawyers
Facing a local court appearance at Lismore?
If you have been charged with any offence and need to attend Lismore Local Court – whether you wish to plead guilty or not guilty, or need advice on this decision – then the team at the Local Court Lawyers can assist. That’s all we do: Local court work. Everyday. Lismore local court is one of the busiest.
Lismore Police are part of the Richmond Area Command. The Richmond Area Command includes Nimbin, Goonellabah, Wollongbar, and Lismore’s surrounding towns. The Lismore and Nimbin Police are constantly conducting testing for drink-driving (Random Breath Testing, or RBT) and drug-driving (Mobile Drug Testing, or MDT). They are also actively pursuing people for drug possession, assaults, traffic and driving offences (such as negligent driving and dangerous driving), acts of indecency, AVO’s, theft/larceny and the like.
Lismore Court House
Address: 9/11 Zadoc St, Lismore NSW 2480
The Lismore Local Court Lawyers will represent you in:
- Drink Driving
- Traffic offences
- Drug possession
- Apprehended Violence Orders
- Negligent and dangerous driving
- Property damage
- Children’s Court
- and all other matters in the local court.
People choose the Lismore Local Court Lawyers because:
- We have a proven track record of getting great results for our clients.
- We explain everything to our clients – the charges they face, the likely sentence or penalty, advice on how to plead, the court process, what our clients can do to improve their position, what their references need to say, who to bring with you to court (and even what to wear, if you want our advice on that too!).
- Our rates are very competitive and there are no hidden fees or charges. If the plea is guilty (for drink-driving, for example) you’ll pay one fee, up-front. That’s it. The one-off fee covers all meetings, advice, correspondence and court appearances.
- The principal, Sally McPherson, is completing her Masters in Law (Criminal Practice) – a rare and relevant qualification in the field of local court work.
- We give expert legal advice
Legal help from our Lismore Lawyers is just a phone call or email away
……we are experts in all matters in the local courts of Lismore, NSW.