Murwillumbah Local Court Lawyers
Facing a local court appearance at Murwillumbah?
Murwillumbah is a gorgeous town, with the Tweed River meandering through it. However, the police presence is high, as they actively conduct testing for drink-driving (Random Breath Testing, or RBT), drug-driving (Mobile Drug Testing, or MDT), drug possession, assaults, traffic and driving offences (such as negligent driving and dangerous driving), acts of indecency, AVO’s, theft/larceny and all manner of local court offences, including children’s court matters.
If you have been charged with any offence – if you are the defendant – and need to attend Murwillumbah Local Court – whether you wish to plead guilty or not guilty, or need advice on this decision – then the team at the Local Court Lawyers can assist.
That’s all we do: Local court work. Everyday. We are the Local Court Lawyers and we are experts in all matters in the local courts in NSW.
The Murwillumbah Local Court Lawyers will represent you in:
- Drink Driving
- Traffic offences
- Drug possession
- Apprehended Violence Orders
- Negligent and dangerous driving
- Property damage
- Children’s Court
- and all other matters in the local court.
People choose the Murwillumbah Local Court Lawyers because:
- We have a proven track record of getting great results for our clients.
- We explain everything to our clients – the charges they face, the likely sentence or penalty, advice on how to plead, the court process, what our clients can do to improve their position, what their references need to say, who to bring with you to court (and even what to wear, if you want our advice on that too!).
- Our rates are very competitive and there are no hidden fees or charges. If the plea is guilty (for drink-driving, for example) you’ll pay one fee, up-front. That’s it. The one-off fee covers all meetings, advice, correspondence and court appearances.
- The principal, Sally McPherson, is completing her Masters in Law (Criminal Practice) – a rare and relevant qualification in the field of local court work.
- We give expert legal advice
Legal help from our Murwillumbah Lawyers is just a phone call or email away
……we are experts in all matters in the local courts of Murwillumbah, NSW.