Local Court Lawyers
Criminal and Traffic Lawyers
Facing A Local Court Appearance?
We'll get you the best possible outcome
Specialised & Experienced
Local Court Work is All we do
We work exclusively in the local courts of NSW
Local Court offences – all day, everyday.Currently operating on the north coast of NSW, the Local Court Lawyers are experts in criminal and traffic law and we appear in the local courts in: Ballina, Byron Bay, Casino, Coffs Harbour, Kyogle, Lismore, MacLean/ Yamba, Mullumbimby, Murwillumbah, Tweed Heads (and all other local courts in NSW). We appear for children and juveniles in the children’s court as well.
Experienced & QualifiedThe Local Court Lawyers’ principal, Sally McPherson, has in excess of 20 years of legal experience. In addition to a law degree Sally has a Masters of Law (Criminal Practice) – a rare, advanced qualification that most other lawyers don’t have.
360 Legal Solutions
Explore What We Are Doing Better
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Negligent or Dangerous Driving
- RMS License Suspension
- Reversing license disqualification
- All other traffic offences
- Property damage
- Bail applications
- Children’s Court
- Drug possession
- Sentencing Appeals
- Hearings in the Local court
- Committal Proceedings
- District Court Appeals
- Instructing Counsel in trials in the District Court
It's in the details
How The Local Court Lawyers Can Help You
- We have a proven track record of getting great results in the local court and giving expert legal advice.
- We explain everything to our clients – the charges they face, the possible sentence or penalty, advice on how to plead, the court process, what our clients can do to improve their position, what their references need to say, who to bring with you to court (and even what to wear, if you want our advice on that too!).
- We work on a flat-fee basis. No hidden extras. We’re not the cheapest, but we get you the best result possible.
- The principal, Sally McPherson, has in excess of 20 years of legal experience & has a Masters of Law (Criminal Practice).
three simple steps for help
Facing a Local Court Appearance?
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Your initial appointment
We’ll discuss your case and advise you on what happens next and your choices.
Fight For You in Court
Local Court work is all we do. We’ll help you every step of the way and get you the best possible outcome.
You Deserve the Best Lawyers
with in excess of 20 years of law experience
Latest News & Articles
In the news this week – a New South Wales man has confessed to trading cocaine for secret and unlawful access to a gym to