Ballina Local Court Appearance?
The Local Court Lawyers
EXPERIENCED, EFFECTIVE, AFFORDABLE
Ballina Drink Driving Lawyers
Expert Drink Driving Solicitors
Facing a local court appearance at Ballina?
Ballina Local Court
Address: 18 River St, Ballina NSW 2478
People choose the Ballina Local Court Lawyers because:
- We have a proven track record of getting great results for our clients.
- We explain everything to our clients – the charges they face, the likely sentence or penalty, advice on how to plead, the court process, what our clients can do to improve their position, what their references need to say, who to bring with you to court (and even what to wear, if you want our advice on that too!).
- Our rates are very competitive and there are no hidden fees or charges. If the plea is guilty (for drink-driving, for example) you’ll pay one fee, up-front. That’s it. The one-off fee covers all meetings, advice, correspondence and court appearances.
- The principal, Sally McPherson, has a Masters in Law (Criminal Practice) – a rare and relevant qualification in the field of local court work.
- We give expert legal advice